Hotgist.com.ng gathered that the MSME Survival Funds Scheme as initiated by the President Mohammadu Buhari led administration, is one the several Schemes the Government has employed to reduce impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) through the National Economic Sustainability Plan (NESP)
Qualified applicants for Survival Fund have been shortlisted to apply for the loan which ranges from N250,000 to 500,000 for applicants without CAC and Upto N3,000,000 for businesses with CAC.
Received Message But Not Receiving Confirmation Mail? See the reason
According to findings, there is currently a server error issue emanating from the official website of Survival Fund.
Although according to the Nigeria youth Service Fund , the portal is currently undergoing scrutiny and issues will be resolved soon.
The NYIF management has assured that there will be an update as soon as the portal is fixed, and have also admonished applicants to not worry and to desist from fraudsters asking for money in other to get fund disbursed to them.
How to Update and Register your Survival Fund MSME Grant by FG 2021
Please login to your profile on www.survivalfund.gov.ng and submit the following info/documents :
- Company Registration details (e.g. RC No., Year of Registration, Business Name, Type of Business, TIN)
- Employee Account Numbers and BVNs
- Proof of last three (3) salaries paid to your employees
Survival Fund Applicants: Steps to Follow to Successfully Get Your Fund
To benefit from this federal government Survival Fund , you must meet the following requirements:
- A registered Business name with Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC
- Must have 10 to 15 staffs working with him/her (especially for those applying for MSME Payroll Support)
- Must be a Nigerian citizen
- Business must be registered with SMEDAN
- You must have registered for any of the scheme
That being said, many people have successfully signed up for the scheme but have not successfully taken the necessary steps to receive their fund.
Official Portal: www.survivalfund.gov.ng
For those that have succeeded in registering for the Survival Fund but failed to follow the necessary steps to hasting their payment.
These are the steps to follow after registration:
- You must confirm that your CAC number has been approved.
- If you have applied for MSME payroll support, you should inform your staff that they are ready, as the Survival Fund Center can call at any time.
- Keep your phone active to answer the call from the survival fund center, which they will ask for your business information.
- When you receive a call from them, you need to be patient as it will take some time