Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Coordinator (Female)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Under minimal supervision and by Cummins Delegation of Authority Policy, uses statistical analysis, collaborative cross-functional intelligence, and validated planning parameter settings to disaggregate the demand plan and determine the optimal inventory levels. Aligns the supply plan with the demand plan and drives stability in the supply chain.
- Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) Reports any work-related injury, illness, incident, or hazard.
- Complies with HSE standards, policies, procedures & regulations. Engages in HSE training.
- Follows applicable standard work, process documentation, and quality procedures.
- Performs quality checks on system planning parameters (min/max inventory level, re-order point, upper/lower tracking signals, segments, etc.) taking action to support Plan for Every Part (PFEP).
- Performs supply and demand analysis, highlighting areas of concern for the next 12 months.
- Assists others in gathering and compiling information through primary and secondary research.
- Runs planning parameter setting changes in the simulation environment to analyze the impact to KPIs, and provides an executive and detailed report of results.
- Monitors signals indicating abnormal demand and/or stock levels feeding the supply schedule. Makes adjustments to the planning parameter settings if approved.
- Enters approved forecast adjustments at the detail level to align with the aggregate demand plan.
- Takes ownership and accountability for the disaggregate demand plan, supply plan, and inventory plan that supports end Customer needs. Demonstrates the target level of proficiency in core competencies.
- Remains flexible and performs other miscellaneous duties, as required, to meet business goals.
- Participates in improvement (quality, safety, process, material flow, etc.) projects.
- Communicates effectively – Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Master Supply Planning and Demand Disaggregation – Uses statistical analysis and collaborates with other disciplines to provide a long-term view of customers’ demand, and ensures the supply plan is aligned with the demand plan.
- Holds the team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities
- Materials KPI Management – Operates about recent or historical outputs as compared to expectations of the organization to determine next steps to drive improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Inventory or similar courses
- Female for gender balance
- 3-4 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent communications skill
- Holds the team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities.
- Licensing for compliance with export controls or sanctions regulations.
N200,000 ( Negotiable)
Application Closing Date
18th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the job title as the subject of the mail.