Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource / IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans delivery timetables
- Ensures stores have enough stock
- Makes sure suppliers have enough Stocks to meet demands
- Oversees the ordering and packaging process
- Monitors stock levels
- Tracks products through depots to make sure they arrive at their destination
- Oversees arrival of shipments
- Supervises staff as assigned
- Oversees standards to ensure compliance
- Ensures customer needs are met while maintaining efficiencies
- Maintains an orderly and organized work area to facilitate efficient processes.
- A graduate of Business Administration or Economics from a recognized institution in Nigeria
- 2 years of work experience in a Logistics / Warehouse company will be an added advantage
- Attention to details is essential for building and stocking displays to company standard
- Basic math skills for arithmetical accuracy
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work as a team player
- Punctuality, responsibility, and accountability.
Application Closing Date
7th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail