IT Horizons is Africa’s partner of choice in all things relating to Information Communication Technology, (ICT). With a staff strength rich in knowledge, skill and expertise, we have all it takes to attend to all your technology needs. Our ultimate goal as a brand is to drive a world-class transformation through your business using technology. Over the years, we have successfully addressed some of our clients’ most complex business challenges through strategic planning, development, implementation, and integration of highly innovative, flexible and customizable IT services and solutions.
Our focal point is technology-enabled solutions and professional services for today’s businesses and innovation that shapes tomorrow’s business world. We continue to prove time and again, our attention to detail and commitment in delivering excellent results on all projects and services. We have carved a name for ourselves as the ICT Company committed to your business’ growth and passionate about bringing your dreams to fruition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategy & Research Officer (Intern)
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Research and analyse market conditions, industry trends, leading and lagging indicators, competitive dynamics and disruptive forces in support of the organization’s strategy
- Coordinates collection and analysis of data on trends and developments in the economy and business environment to enable leadership make informed business decisions on investments, new projects and products, and operational growth plans.
- Provide frequent communication and collaboration with various departments on focus projects and products
- Organize research on emerging customer preferences or demands and advise management accordingly.
- Assist the Strategy and Research Manager in designing all content and materials and drive effective and timely ongoing strategic communications as well as vet, scope and manage department strategic initiatives to drive alignment across the organization
- Analyze data to substantiate key business strategic alignment initiative
- Vet, scope and manage department strategic initiatives to drive alignment across the organization. Also responsible for presenting progress at strategy team meetings
- Design all content and materials and drive effective and timely ongoing strategic communications
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure strategic projects are on track and success is measured
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and year end strategy execution report
- Document challenges, constraints, observations and recommendations
- Assist the Strategy and Research Manager in monitoring and periodically updating IT Horizons & Zojatech business and operational plans and ensure that planned activities are implemented successfully.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 1 year work experience.
Application Closing Date
21st July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.