We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with head office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team. If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria then apply if the position suits your skills and abilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategic Information Associate – Quality Improvement
Job Code: SI205
- Support data collection, collation, cleaning, analysis and utilization for program monitoring and implementation
- Follow-up with relevant stakeholders on agreed upon system corrections, adjustments and actions, informing and strategizing with the QA and multidisciplinary team, as necessary;
- Support the implementation of CIHP, USG and GON quality improvement activities including SIMS, NGQual and implementation sciences and research
- Support the development of information sharing platforms with multiple applications to improve coordination and knowledge sharing
- Produce analytical summaries: graphs, charts, tables, narratives and appealing visuals, as requested, to fulfill internal and external reporting requirement.
- Support implementation of project surveys, special studies, including operations research and evaluations.
- Support implementation and monitoring of quality improvement plans including use of outcomes of change ideas
- Assist Associate Director in developing appropriate quality improvement, research and survey reports as required
- Assist in analyzing and compiling data to measure the progress and impact of projects’ activities
- Review, validate and conduct completeness, consistency and relevancy check on all data including RADET before upload before submission and or upload to USG/CDC/PEPFAR DATIM/DHIS and SHIELD portal on a quarterly, semiannual and annual reporting cycles for assigned supported facilities.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- University Degree in Business, Social Sciences, Natural Sciences, Computer Science, Public Administration or any related field.
- A minimum 3 years’ experience in reporting position with Local or International NGOs; preferably in Care and treatment. Experience with DHIS and DATIM reporting.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the National PMM tools Good Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Access required.
- Knowledge of Continuous Quality Improvement, SIMS, Cohort Analysis, and NIGQUAL.
- Experience with data form design, collection and data entry.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Ability to analyze and interpret large amount of information.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their Current CV and Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating position and location in Microsoft Word format by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION, AND APPLICANT FULL NAME; e.g. “COM01 Abuja, JOHN BULL”.
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Residents of the Location(s) stated and its environs are encouraged to apply and will be given priority.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.