We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with head office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team. If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria then apply if the position suits your skills and abilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategic Information Associate
Job Code: SO-12
- The incumbent will support routine monthly update of program aggregate SI tracking database.
- S/he will support and assist in the monitoring and evaluation, data collection, and data delivery to the appropriate reporting platform.
- S/he will participate in and coordinate the timely collection and analysis of all program performance data and success stories.
- S/he will provide weekly verifiable data quality and ensure all data is input into database platform and analyzed for integrity.
- S/he will maintain a log of database backup and filing systems.
- Will undertake visits to the field throughout the grant, as needed to support and/or supervise data collection or verify data quality.
- Will develop and prepare site reports of project data as required for entry and reporting.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- University Degree in Business, Social sciences, Natural Sciences, Computer science, Public Administration or any related field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in reporting position with Local or International NGOs; preferably in Care and treatment.
- Experience with DHIS, DATIM and RADET reporting a plus.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Access required.
- Experience with data form design, collection and data entry.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Ability to analyze and interpret large amount of information.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their Current CV and Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating position and location in Microsoft Word format by email to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION, AND APPLICANT FULL NAME; e.g. “COM01 Abuja, JOHN BULL”.
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as an application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Residents of the Location(s) stated and its environs are encouraged to apply and will be given priority.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process.
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.