A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) PLC, we provide West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. Our core markets consist of: Real Estate, Hotel accommodation, Food & Snack production, Commercial Truck and Buses manufacturing and distribution, Aftermarket Car Servicing, Inks for flexible packaging, Supplier of plumbing and industrial goods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Receive and inspect all incoming parts.
- Stocking of parts in their various location in store.
- Arrange stock properly and neatly monitors stock.
- Issuing items and updating bin cards promptly.
- Reconciliation between bin card & ERP system.
- Set minimum stock level for all fast-moving items in the store.
- Keep records properly and updated.
- Reconciliation of non-available items to make request for replenishment.
Qualification And Requirements
- Candidate must be a Minimum of OND/HND degree with a minimum of 3+ years cognate experience of Store management or identification of spare parts.
- Knowledge of ERP system would be an added advantage.
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails.
- Candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial spirit, technical expertise.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Knowledge of ERP
- Strong presentation skills
- Technical expertise
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Store Officer” as the subject of the e-mail.