MANO Africa – We are the next generation of e-Commerce, pioneering ultra fast grocery delivery in Africa by combining sophisticated technology with quick commerce, and with a promise to deliver our customers’ orders within 30 minutes. We boast of a sophisticated and strong network of riders as they are the lifeline of our business and they make it possible to deliver groceries to our customers ultrafast and efficiently.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Leader
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Store Leader will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of our Surulere store/warehouse, ensuring it runs smoothly and effectively.
- This will include managing the entire shift staff, motivating the Pickers & Riders teams, and simplifying business expectations to the warehouse teams, and assisting in training new teams.
- Ensure your store is opened and closed on time.
- Maintain store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training new store employees.
- Ensure availability of merchandise and services by maintaining inventories and keeping accurate stock record.
- Maintain store staff job results by coaching, planning, monitoring and appraising performance.
- Ensure that the warehouse is always fully functional, equipment working- (system, fridges and freezers, computers, AC, printer, generator) and report any failure immediately to the Operations Leader.
- Maintain health and safety rules – cleanliness, hygiene, fire safety and people safety.
- Ensure that all staff are always wearing uniform.
- Check drivers and pickers hygiene and appearance daily.
- Ensure that motorcycles are always in good condition and regularly maintained.
- Control the timing of pickers.
- Control the timing of dispatch.
- Control the timing of drivers.
- Manage and control product Quality.
- Manage expiry as per company process policy.
- Do daily counts per aisle and confirm quantities are correct.
- Confirm every receipt of stock and sign each invoice immediately for stock to be inserted into system.
- Maintain store and products in clean perfect condition.
- Report and delays and problems to Operations Leader.
- Do regular training with all staff members and test speed.
- A minimum of B.Sc / HND is required
- Must have completed NYSC
- Experience in the ecommerce or retail space is required
- Experience managing mid to large team sizes
- Inventory Management understanding
- Strong communication skills
- Strong team builder
- Ability to lead teams towards a common goal.
- Integration in a young and dynamic team
- Professional growth opportunity
- Multicultural environment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online