Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2022: Applications are invited for suitably qualified candidates for Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2022. Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
Latest Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2022:
Title: 2022 Graduate Trainee Program
Job ID: 61251
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
Work Arrangement: Fully Office Based
- The Graduate Trainee Program of Stanbic IBTC Group has been designed to build capacity and create a sustainable pipeline in our group by developing young, talented, trained professionals for our future.
- It is an intensive program and unique opportunity for young people who are resourceful and passionate about building a fast tracked career and to help us drive our success into the future.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Graduates Trainees will be required to work in varied work roles/ locations and context with increasing levels of complexity.
- Applicants must be passionate about building a career in Stanbic IBTC.
- Trainees would be based in Lagos but Graduates may be deployed to any department and locations across the country.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a Second Class Upper Degree in any course from an accredited University.
- Minimum of five credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in SSCE, GCE, NECO or its equivalent.
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC, and must have discharge certificate in hand.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth, Gender and Class of Degree must be clearly stated.
Application Closing Date