9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist, Graphic Designer
Job ID: IRC4591
Location: Lagos, NG
- Creation of visual concepts, using computer-based software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers.
- Develop the overall layout and production designs for communications such as advertisements, brochures, magazines, reports, finished artwork for merchandising and branding items, social media contents and other BTL creatives etc.
- Active in the entire process of visualizing, and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts photos and the visual aspects of websites
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas in sketches for review
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors, typography and layouts for each graphic
- Test graphic designs across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Assist in the development of communication designs aimed at projecting and promoting EMTS’s service offerings for all stakeholders
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect specifications.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule.
- Assist the external creative agencies with the creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web/app designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Work along the creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team to amplify the activities of Marketing Communications unit.
- Align with registered printers and merchandising vendors to resolve FA issues and other production problems
- Works with Marketing Communications Head for copywriting support
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Line Manager
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Minimum of four (4) years post NYSC work experience.
- Experience must include time in a creative agency or on a similar job as a designer
- Experience in creating social media content will be an advantage.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web design
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop specifically and any of Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Communication and interpersonal skills: Function as part of a team. Must have a positive attitude and be a team player
- Listening and speaking skills: Understand and convey accurate information for creating the requested edit content
- Time management skills: Meet scheduled deadlines.
- Creativity: Generate ideas and bring them to fruition
- Outstanding work ethic, character, integrity, and professionalism.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online