Apply for Specialist-Fraud Investigations at MTN Nigeria. MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist-Fraud Investigations
- Provide expert assessments, analytics, monitoring and reporting on fraud investigations and forensics, within the policies, procedures and standards set for Forensic Services and report to the manager.
- Conduct investigations and digital forensic procedures, in collaboration with third parties where applicable, on high priority fraud incidents to ensure that those incidents are duy and thoroughly analyzed in a timely manner.
- Participate in the preliminary review and planning of investigations.
- Compile all relevant documentation detailing fraud investigation and findings, ensuring that the report adequately describes the root causes, impact, and possible risk mitigations.
- Use statistical data and other means of analysis for forensic investigations to support findings, providing meaningful information that will assist in preventing future incidents.
- Monitor the status of recommendations made from the fraud investigation report and provide timely feedback to manager.
- Monitor the adherence to the defined fraud investigation and forensic framework and make the appropriate escalations if necessary.
- Ensure fraud investigations are aligned to policies, procedures, and standards to mitigate identified fraud risk.
- Provide suggestions to enhance fraud investigation policies, procedures, and standards.
- Assist in performing Quality Assurance assessments in relation to OPCO Forensic Services units and investigations performed.
- Normal MTN Nigeria Working Conditions
- BSc, HND or Others
Experience & Training:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience which includes:
- Investigations and digital forensics [Proficiency in the use of Encase Enterprise/Endpoint Investigator and/or Forensic Recovery of Evidence Device (FRED)]
- Experience working in a small to medium organization
Application Closing Date
6th May, 2021.
How to Apply For Specialist-Fraud Investigations at MTN Nigeria
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online