9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist, Enterprise Support Services (Sales Management Tool)
Location: Lagos, NG
- Provide support in the design and implementation of Sales Management Tool (SMT) Order processing and collaboration systems.
- Leads the analysis and design in the Sales Management Tool area in close cooperation with the business teams and development.
- Assist in the implementation of approved policies and procedures for Sales Management Tool design, implementation and maintenance.
- Partner with business leaders, IT service operations team and other relevant stakeholders to identify SMT in line with Business requirements
- Responsible for planning of SMT solution upgrades and deployment.
- Provide technical and operational support in management of Sales Management Tools module in a highly dynamic business environment and to support business
- Understands the business requirements, captures functional and technical requirements, translates them into the SMT module requirements and integrates requirements with other functional and technical teams.
- Contributes to and drives configurations, reports, interfaces, testing, user training and knowledge transfer.
- Guides customers through Sales Management Tool delivered functionality, advises customers on best practice, maps business processes to delivered functionality
- Develops functional and technical design and documentation for SMT Applications dependent data conversions, interfaces, custom reporting including use of documented revision control.
- Design and develop data applications and reports using selected tools and frameworks as required and requested.
- Participates in the design, development and maintenance of Conversions, and Interfaces between SMT Applications and third-party vendors.
- Perform tasks such as writing scripts, web scraping, calling APIs, write SQL queries, etc.
- Order Entry and Order management
- Work closely with the other team members for 3rd party integration of data sources
- Opens, manages, and resolves SMT Service Requests with Support team.
- Drives the resolution & troubleshooting of issues during development and postproduction support, reporting /escalating to management, when needed.
- Receive and fulfil orders in a timely, efficient manner.
- Maintains ongoing, successful relationships with customers; coordinates directly with the customer to ensure that a high level of satisfaction is achieved and maintained.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Carry out other duties as instructed by Manager, Enterprise Support Services.
- Bachelor’s Degree or more in Computer Science or a related field.
- 3 – 5 years of recent experience in Order processing and fulfilment, Minimum 4 Years of Oracle Order Management experience would be an added advantage.
- Very strong SQL/PLQL skills and ability to manipulate data across heterogeneous data sources is required
- Candidates with Order Entry, Order Management and Order Processing implementation experience would be preferred.
- Lead all workshops(Process, design, configuration, test and validate) and act as lead for SMT new feature Implementation.
- Provide functional application leadership and guidance to client regarding “leading practices” and the functionality of the software modules through all phases of an implementation.
- Have a positive, dynamic, and flexible attitude, should be an excellent team player.
- Ability to effectively work with end-users remotely.
- Has excellent English spoken and written language communication skills.
- Display a passion for the role and a strong desire to deliver to the best of their ability
- Display persistence to complete tasks and the rigor to ensure the solutions are thoroughly tested.
- Wider experience of Order Management and fulfilments processes from a business context.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online