9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National / Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist, Consumer Analytics & Insight
Job ID: IRC4368
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Responsible for analysis, profiling, and modelling activity in the areas of propensity and segmentation to increase understanding of the customer behaviour pattern and providing actionable insights in developing strategies that will increase the customer lifetime value on the network.
- Analyze micro profiles of all market segments, design models using customer profile attributes, and develop multiple scenarios to illustrate behaviour patterns in creating targeting and positioning campaign strategies.
- Develop sensitivity and business models that support direct to consumer marketing programs and maximize execution efficiencies.
- Conducts analyses with a focus on experimental design, assessment, execution, measurement of current programs, evaluation of proposed programs, behavioural analysis, data mining, customer segmentation, predictive modelling, performance management, and other relevant statistical analyses.
- Analysis and data interpretation in support of direct marketing strategy development, program implementation and evaluation/back-end analysis.
- Summarizing analytic findings and integrating with non-traditional data sources (research findings, media surveys, customer behaviours, etc.), when appropriate to enhance campaign development initiatives.
- Develop and use all relevant metrics and measures to continually monitor inactivity and revenue generating base and take appropriate actions to ensure consistent usage and reduce inactivity.
- Conduct analysis and present findings leading to improved customer identification, attraction and retention techniques and methodologies.
- A First Degree in relevant discipline.
- Industry Certification(s) and or Postgraduate/Professional qualification(s) in a related field (an added advantage)
- Expert knowledge of competitive environment, consumer trends and trade practices in the industry.
- Advanced data mining and analytical skills such as SAS and SQL.
- Excellent understanding of customer data analysis, propensity modelling and segmentation techniques
- Excellent understanding of data manipulation and interrogation techniques, such as data mining and statistical techniques such as linear and logistical regression, and clustering
- Three (3) to Five (5) years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online