Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Special School Teacher (M / F / D)
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for you full-time as Conveying teacher / special education / Heilpädagoge (m / w / d) for our company school in Abuja / Nigeria.
- We are the company school of Julius Berger Nigeria PLC with a bilingual kindergarten, preschool, elementary school and secondary level I (currently grades 5-6). From secondary level I we teach differently according to school types (HS / RS / GY). We also offer an English branch based on the British National Curriculum for non-German-speaking students. Now we are looking for you as part of a highly motivated and committed team.
What Are Your Tasks?
- Survey of the individual funding needs (initial, progress diagnostics) with the help of standardized test procedures and preparation of funding reports
- Creation of regular funding plans, certificates, etc.
- Implementation of support measures, their documentation and reflection
- Joint teaching in the class team
- Creation of differentiated work materials
- Advice and guidance from teachers and parents
What Are You Bringing With You?
- Completed training as a special school teacher / special school teacher / curative teacher (m / f / d) with professional experience in primary school
- Ability to creatively adapt to individual needs
- Ability to adapt to children, parents, colleagues with different cultural and national backgrounds as well as different social problem areas
- Ability to work in a team
- Intercultural openness
- Good written and spoken English knowledge
What Do We Offer You?
- A responsible job awaits you with very good remuneration with various allowances, social benefits and a low tax burden as well as good training opportunities.
- You get a comprehensive travel package from us as a competent contact person. This also includes the G35 examinations, your vaccination protection, visa and flight.
- We provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure with, for example, sports and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programs, etc.
- Family reunification is possible, we run our own kindergarten and school in Abuja, which is recognized according to the Hessian-Thuringian school system.
- We provide a company car with a driver and, together with external partners, ensure your safety in Nigeria as best as possible.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply For Special School Teacher (M / F / D) at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online