Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sourcing Executive (Network Active)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- To monitor and manage the procurement of Network equipment and related materials and services at the right price, right quantity & quality from the most appropriate vendor at full cost of ownership to the benefit of Airtel to ensure good service delivery to its customers.
- Manage the processing of Network related contracts from project brief to contract completion in conjunction with the Legal department.
- Manage the end to end Purchase Order process for procurement of goods and services within their area of responsibility in line with approved purchasing requests.
- Manages vendor relationships in accordance with company guidelines, to support the realization of agreed procurement contracts & timelines for delivery.
- Provide accurate information and guidance to managers and other staff in Support of the planning, budgeting and goal setting processes to establish procurement goals.
- Manage price & contractual negotiations in line with favorable payment terms, statutory regulatory requirements, competitive pricing, quality assurance and delivery timelines favorable to the company.
- Generation of required Procurement reports(spend & savings report, contract management report, Single source & emergency request report).
- Manage sourcing process for recommending/identifying the most suitable vendors required for projects/tasks.
- Provide payment support services.
- Vendor Performance evaluation to ascertain vendor competence & capability.
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor’s in Engineering.
- Minimum of 7 years Telecoms Procurement experience.
- Proactive attitude towards meeting objectives.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Good Ethical attributes.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online