Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solution Architect – Packet Core
Job ID: 647261
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Our Exciting Opportunity
- We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions based on the customer specifications and business needs.
- Responsible for short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson by being part of or working closely with the Core 3 team to translate the customer need and technology opportunities into detailed technical offerings, solutions and proposals.
- Supports the Consultants during requirement analysis and high-level design phases.
- Be responsible for scope, defining, and crafting solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with the core team on the list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of the solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation, and information sharing
- Stay abreast of new technology/technical areas and share information about solutions to enable customer competence to build.
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Education: Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Years of experience: 5 – 7 years of Solution architect experience
- Domain experience: area of expertise – Core Network, Packet Core
- Experience from technical job roles is required, e.g., experience from work as an Integration Engineer or Software Developer
- A Solution Architect candidate is assessed according to the following tracks: Deployment, Integration
What´s in it for you?
- Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions.
- With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it.
- You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it.
- Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls.
- You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority.
- Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online