Bancor was founded in 2018 and is an emerging leader in Manpower Outsourcing, Support Services, Automotive and Allied Industry FZE, Equipment Rental and Leasing businesses across Africa serving clients through the office in Lagos. Our commitment to creating lasting relationships, solutions and up to date providing equipment for rentals has made us an incredible dynamism in our industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Software Developer to build and implement functional programs.
- You will work with other Developers and Product Managers throughout the software development life cycle.
- Your goal will be to build efficient programs and systems that serve user needs.
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- BSc / BA Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- At least 1 year of work experience
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Hibernate)
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.