Salpha Energy Limited is a social, for-profit business founded in 2017 that designs, distributes, solar-powered home energy products, with an under-served population in mind: the 200 million national consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Officer
Location: Festac, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
- Using social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Working with marketing/sales professionals to develop social media marketing campaigns
- Interacting with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Analyzing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs
- Ensuring brand consistency by collaborating with other teams, like marketing, sales departments.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- At least B.Sc in Marketing or any relevant field
- 3-5 years experience as a social media officer
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach
- Understanding of graphic design principles
- Any professional certifications would be an added advantage.
N70,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
17th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.