MANO Africa is the next generation of eCommerce, pioneering ultra fast grocery delivery in Africa by combining sophisticated technology with quick commerce, and with a promise to deliver our customers’ orders within 30 minutes. We boast of a sophisticated and strong network of riders as they are the lifeline of our business and they make it possible to deliver groceries to our customers ultrafast and efficiently.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are Looking for a tableted Social media manager to administer our social media accounts
- You would be responsible creating Original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers.
- You will manage our Company image in cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals. As a social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital trends.
- You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
- Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience presences
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media design tools and applications
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate , edit, publish and share engaging content daily(e.g. Original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffics metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing , sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts design(e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout).
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, Keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web designs
- Excellent Communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online