Yudimy Services Limited – We are enabling people and organizations to be happily productive by finding the right career-talent fit in less time and at over 90% accuracy using behavioral science and machine learning.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media / Community Management Analyst
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a qualified Community manager to join our team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events, we would like to meet you.
- Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging audio, video and graphic content.
- You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
- Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- 1-2 years experience with B2B and B2C social media marketing or content development
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and growing social media followership)
- Ability to identify and track relevant social media, SEO, Web and community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Proficiency with video and photo editing tools, digital media formats, and HTML
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Direct experience using social media management tools (Hootsuite, Sprinklr)
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premier Pro) or equivalent digital media editing tools a plus.
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online