Nigerian Breweries Plc is the pioneer and largest brewing company in Nigeria. We are the home of great brands, with products formulated and brewed under the highest quality standards and procedures. Our rich portfolio of quality Lager, Stout, Non-alcoholics and Spirit make us stand out. From our first champion, Star Lager Beer to our youngest gems, we ignite memorable moments that bring us together and create unforgettable bonds. They help make the world a little better… one day, one beer, one cheers at a time!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shift Manager – Packaging
- We are offering an exciting opportunity to join our Supply Chain team as a Shift Manager Brewing.
- The Shift Manager Packaging is responsible for ensuring that the safety agenda is implemented in area of responsibility, while managing the packaging process and driving the achievement of planned quantities and packaging quality.
- He/She drives the key performance indicators according to the company’s objectives while striving for continuous improvement.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Creates and maintains a safe environment according to the applicable statutory, HEINEKEN and local regulations, policies and procedures.
- Effectively manages the packaging process and realizes the production plan by ensuring the optimal engagement of people and oversees the interfaces with other production processes.
- Sustains and improves product quality and processes conditions throughout the packaging process, in compliance with the HEINEKEN and local quality standards, regulations and procedures.
- Ensures the ongoing development and execution of the AM/CILT activities, supporting the delivery of maintenance plan
- Manages assigned project by developing an accurate plan, defining clear scope while allocating sufficient resources to achieve specific goals On-Time-In-Full (OTIF) and within budget
- Plans and deploys resources to meet customer needs safely whilst excelling at quality and balancing costs
- Produces and reports data in an accurate and timely way; analyzes and interprets this data and effectively communicates it to relevant stakeholders, in order to facilitate optimal decision taking.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 2nd Class upper or 2nd Class lower in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Production Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Material & Metallurgy Engineering and Mechatronics Engineering. A masters degree offers an added advantage.
- 4+ years of experience in a Manufacturing/Production environment preferably Packaging or Maintenance department or its equivalent.
- Membership of Institute of Engineering professional organization/body is an added advantage.
- Experience in change management and process improvement activities.
- Passionate about innovations in the Maintenance space and average level in a standard CMMS (e.g., SAP, Maximo, etc.)
- Experience with managing and leading teams for high performance.
- Management of Packaging Processes
- Management of Maintenance Processes
- Financial Planning and Value Creation
- Change management and process improvement
- Digital TPM, Agile, Virtual Support
- Communication & interpersonal skills
- Project Management
- Team management & development
- SAP, Maximo usage
Why Join Us?
- Attractive remuneration and benefits.
- Paid time off
- Employee mental health assistance programme
- Medical insurance for employees, spouses and children.
- Life insurance
- Vehicle insurance
- Attractive pension scheme
- Grants for car ownership
- Flexible work arrangement
- Free onsite crèche
- Recreational facilities e.g. swimming pool, tennis court.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Embracing and celebrating diversity is core to Nigerian Breweries’ purpose of “brewing the joy of true togetherness to inspire a better world”.
- We believe that people as diverse as our brews – including and not limited to gender, ethnicity, age, religious beliefs, nationality, social background, disability and thinking style – enrich our lives and strengthen our business.
- We welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates as we champion a culture of belonging that provides fair and equal opportunities for all.