The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shift Leader
Job ID: req28917
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Team: Production / Supply Chain Operations
About the Job
- Main responsibility is to ensures shift/line production plan execution, providing products of defined quality, at optimal cost, by organizing team members and available assets, while minimizing waste and impact to environment.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Organizes work allocation on the line within shift to ensure optimal production plan execution and preventive maintenance.
- Organizes and conducts effective Shift review meetings addressing shift performance and identifying improvement opportunities.
- Ensures teams compliance with internal policies, procedures, and standards.
- Ensures shifts/ teams KBIs delivery (Product Quality, H&S, SLE, Yields, GMP, Material Wastage).
- Makes certain that shift reports are prepared on time and according to agreed requirements – Including SAP production confirmation, downtime reporting & emergency breakdown notifications.
- Stops the production immediately if there is an objective evidence that the product or package do not meet TCCQS, HACCP, ISO 21000 requirements
- Ensures that team members develop the right skills set for performing their job effectively.
- Supports and suggests continuous processes improvements.
- Management may, at its discretion, assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
What You Need To Be Successful
Education / Knowledge / Experience:
- Relevant Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years relevant production experience
- Technical sustainability: Quality, Environment and H&S
- Knowledge of products & processes
Do You Have These Skills:
- Understanding of Bottling technology
- Basic knowledge of Maintenance procedures
- Organizational & Time management skills
- Knowledge and interpretation of policies, procedures, and systems in Manufacturing
- Delegation & priorities setting skills
- Problem soMng skills
- Drive for results
- High integrity
- Teamwork and right mindset
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Full knowledge of CCH & TCCC System, policies, and all relevant standards
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online