Apply for Services Sales Lead at Schlumberger Limited. Schlumberger Limited is the world’s leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. Working in more than 85 countries and employing people who represent over 140 nationalities, Schlumberger supplies the industry’s most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Services Sales Lead
Location: Onne, Rivers
- The Services Sales Lead is responsible for owning the Valves and Process Systems (VPS) Sub-Business Line sales plan for assigned accounts and territories, with responsibility for execution and quarterly and annual results.
- The Sales Lead establishes professional relationships with assigned customers in the geography.
- This person acts as conduit of information to the Division, performs account management, and manages assigned sales team through coaching and motivation.
- Manage and drive the growth and development of VPS services market in Sub Sahara Africa through the identification, development and delivery of VPS services business opportunities
- Maintain strategic relationships with key customers and develop relationships with new customers to position Schlumberger as service provider of choice
- Understand specific market, customer and VPS technology needs, execute on the introduction and delivery of services (service expansion) as required to ensure that revenue and profitability is maximized
- Lead A2O (Audit to Optimise) team located to drive new opportunities and business
- Identify and grow key local strategic partners to increase our channels to market
- Develop agreed actions with Management team on strategic initiatives and targets to deliver new business and services sales opportunities
- Lead deal structuring, pricing and all other proposal development activities as Services sales team’s primary proposal interface with product centres of excellence, commercial operations, and other functional groups as required
- Lead direct customer and/or partner negotiations as required
- Assist in identifying new opportunities and creating sales channel
- Provide marketing material, presentations, attend seminars and technical forums to develop and strengthen customer relationships and extend knowledge of VPS products and services to clients
- Maintain customer visibility through active participation in professional society activities
- Review and validate the VPS opportunity pipeline for creating sales revenue forecast and targets.
- Understand internal and external market drivers; prioritize opportunities and escalate insufficient customer account coverage requirements.
- Maintain customer relationship management tool for accounts, including customer profiling, organization chart, visit reports, customer drivers, and KPIs.
- Create and review sales plans, ensuring alignment with Business Line and corporate drivers.
- Contribute to multi-BL sales strategies
- B.Sc or Higher in Chemical or Process Engineering
- Excellent written and oral communication.
Experience & Exposures:
- Contract Management
- Opportunity Management
- Revenue & Activity Forecasting
- Customer Relationship Management
- Prospecting and upselling
- Process and Project Engineering in the Oil Industry
- Product knowledge in oil & gas separation and processing equipment
- Product knowledge of Valves
Application Closing Date
How to Apply For Services Sales Lead at Schlumberger Limited
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online