Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited – Our client, a Telecommunications company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Support Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Type: Fixed renewable contract (1 year, 4 months)
- Provide technical information, customer assistance, and solutions to technical problems across the enterprise
- Track and monitor IT/IS metrics and analyze related statistics to support decision making in relation to discovering improvement opportunities.
- Ensure preparation and presentation of reliable trend analyses to help determine focus areas and develop proactive approaches to faults management.
- Initiate service improvement programs and liaise with the Change Management team over proposed changes.
- Undertake projects designed to introduce new services or improve levels of service and carry out independent post implementation surveys to ascertain that newly introduced services meet customers’ utility and warranty requirements.
- Evaluate new information systems products or services and suggests changes to existing products or services to aid the end user.
- Eliminate / minimize downtime / disruptions to service delivery due to IT problems / issues
- Formulate and maintains Customer relationship strategies to satisfy the oprganisation’s customers
- Develop IT/IS action plan to address identified issues with customer satisfaction
- Manage Major Incidents and Problems across all IS Enterprise Systems
- Ensure operational procedures and practices are well defined, documented and consistently applied
- Monitor & manage the entire incident lifecycle as it progresses through IT/IS and /or related interfaces within the organization
Required Skills & Qualifications
- HND or B.Sc in Information technology, Computer Science or other related courses
- 3-5 years of Customer Service or Account Management Experience
- Telecommunications industry expertise
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
N300,000 – N350,000 / Month (Competitive)
Application Closing Date
18th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.