Workforce Group – Our client in the telecommunication industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Reporting Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Understand business requirements and you will define analytics environment.
- Create documentation for business requirement and analytics implementation
- Evaluate the effort needed for building specific reports
- Maintenance of existing reports and portals.
- Maintenance of the reporting environment.
- Get requirement from customer for reports.
- Generate reports & share with customer.
- Prepare reports if reports are not available
- Explain reports to respective internal external stake holders.
- Fix issues in reporting as per SLA.
- Continue to look for report automation..
- Deliver simple automation scripts.
- Develop full automation scripts.
- University Degree in Technology.
- Preferable Experience in converged Wallet Solution Integration or equivalent e-wallet product 1+ Years.
- Must have Experience in Managed Services or in Operational assurance or SME areas preferably experience of reports generation & distribution. 2+ Years
- Must have 2-3 years of experience in IT environment or BSS.
- Previous experience on a similar Reporting and Analysis job.
- Strong knowledge of Excel/Access, including VBA programming (to manage / develop custom reports)
- Strong knowledge of any popular programming languages (e.g. C#, .NET, Java etc.) would be a plus
- Strong knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Server, SSIS, Tableue, cloudera.
- Ability to work with strict delivery deadlines and under pressure
- Experience in understanding DB schema.
- Performance management based on reporting.
- Result oriented with customer first attitude
- Can handle stressful and ambiguous situations
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English and French
- Self-motivated with strong drive and initiative, collaborative, relating and networking.
Application Closing Date
28th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.