Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Management Executive
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
- To support the management of Interswitch’s group Purepay Services through the management of interaction between the internal teams, external customers, partners, and other stakeholders.
- Service Design.
- Support the creation of service architecture.
- Service Operations.
- Runs beta and pilot programs with new services and enhancement initiatives
- Provides input into the business and Technical Service Catalogue.
- Works with support teams to ensure that consumers get adequate support and proper communication to drive satisfaction and usage.
- Manages issues resolution and assign actionable tasks to various business stakeholders.
- Manages current service offerings by ensuring SLAs are met by operations team and support team or other teams .
- Service Transition.
- Prepares a Project transition to Operational Services checklist for every project assigned
- Service Training and handover training for new and existing services
- End User Quality Assurance
- Continuous Service Improvement
- Identifies Service enhancements/service improvements
- Develops and implements initiatives that ensure product transaction growth
- Oversee the analysis & monitoring of market trends to be able to make recommendation on product enhancements.
- Service Performance Review/ Analysis.
- Designs and conduct customer surveys.
- Generates daily/ weekly Service Performance report to provide insights on Service Trend Analysis from customer and internal perspective.
- Regularly meets with top 10 customers to review service performance Others.
- Keeps sales people up to date on functionality and future enhancements to products and provides relevant sales materials.
- First Degree in a Science or Art discipline.
- 1 – 2 years experience in same or related field.
- Service / Project Management certifications like ITIL, ISO, PMP, etc will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
7th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online