TAG Energy is an integrated service Company offering a broad range of products and services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Centre Manager (Nigerian / Expatriate)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the day-to-day safe and efficient running of the Valve assembly facility.
- Responsible for customer service, reliability and dependability by providing all fields with the technical assistance that they require.
- Provide hands-on training to technical staff to ensure a competent and effective workforce.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for the performance of work operations.
- Ensure that all work tools, machines, and other necessary equipment required for the performance of the job are properly kept and maintained.
- Manage the upkeep of the equipment and conduct routine checks and maintenance.
- Ensure that the Valve Assembly facility is fully operational and with all equipment is fully functioning.
- Ensure security of all Company assets.
- Maintain communication with contractors, clients and team.
- Conduct periodic inspections to ensure the efficient performance of work equipment and systems.
- Maintain documentation and proper records of work operations and decisions are taken.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and additional certification.
- Minimum of 8 years experience and sound knowledge of Valve repair tools and equipment.
- Good understanding of the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in this position.
- Good Planning and Analytical Skill.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Managerial skills.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.