Smartflow Technologies Limited is Nigeria’s foremost Flow and Level Automation company, delivering premium and yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition to being an engineering focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation and support of fueling systems and equipment, including but not limited to Pumps and Dispensers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Workshop Engineer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Handling of the workshop team’s technical activities ranging from the design, fabrication and testing of automation control panels, pre-site configuration of systems, design and repair of electronic circuit boards etc, and the monitoring of design quality.
- Development of technical designs, wiring schematics and templates for various industrial control panels and automation systems.
- Coordination of electronic circuit designs, circuit board assessment and repairs in the electronics workshop.
- Provision of technical support (both remote and physical) to field engineers during troubleshooting, root-cause analysis and fault rectification of automation installations and systems.
- Documentations of designs and technical guides for automation devices and procedures.
- Provision of support to the research and development (R&D) unit to facilitate the development of new solutions.
- Adherence to safety requirements with the Safety officials and total HSE compliance.
- B.Sc, B.Eng, B.Tech or HND in Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years’ hand on experience or related role.
- Experience with industrial control/automation installations.
- Strong understanding of control systems, relays logic and motor control.
- Proficiency with the use of AutoCAD for electrical schematic design.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills. Strong communication skills with both technical team members and external business stakeholders.
- Strong leadership ability.
- Knowledge of electronic circuit design and component troubleshooting.
Application Closing Date
30th September 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.