Senior System Administrator at Eko Maintenance Limited: Applications are invited for Senior System Administrator at Eko Maintenance Limited. Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior System Administrator
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves as a technical expert in the area of system administration for complex operating systems
- Help develop, document, communicate, and enforce a network technology policy
- Responsible for the installation and configuration of new software and hardware, including the server network, devices and firewalls
- Responsible for monitoring system performance, IT system operations and storage utilization
- Plan ahead for necessary hardware or software upgrades to support system growth
- Manage user accounts and assets, assigns and updates security permissions on the network according to security policy
- Provide support with escalated technical requests
- Lead a team of technical support personnel, coordinates with different departments.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Computer Science, Information Science, Information Systems or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience working in the information technology sector
- Advanced knowledge of networking and distributed computing environment concepts
- Sound understanding of the principles of routing, firewalls, and client/server applications MS Exchange
- Experience with troubleshooting and issue resolution principles, methodologies and techniques
- Team management and problem-solving skills, resourcefulness, strong organization skills, and initiative
- Close proximity to location is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
12th November, 2021.
How to Apply For Senior System Administrator at Eko Maintenance Limited
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Position as the subject of the email.