pply for Senior SQL & No-SQL Database Developer (Microservice Cloud Native Architecture) Recruitment 2021 at Impero Techne Ltd, Vacancies & Careers. AImpero Techne Limited – We are an Information Technology Consultancy & Solutions providing firm. We develop enterprise level products and our solutions are tailored towards the fulfillment of Enterprise Architecture.
Impero Techne Ltd was incorporated in 2019 by a group of highly experienced Information Technology experts with its key founding members having a combined experience of 43 years. The Impero Techne team have their core experience profiles in the ICT, Fintech, Energy, Education and Health sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior SQL & No-SQL Database Developer (Microservice Cloud Native Architecture)
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Slot: 2 Openings
Must have minimum of 2 years experience on:
- Document databases
- Key-value stores
- Column-oriented databases
- Graph databases.
You Have / Description:
- 3+ years of experience working with multiple database relationships such as SQL Server, Oracle, Cosmos DB, Mongo DB.
- 3+ years of experience with SQL Server databases developing and maintaining stored procedures, views, triggers, Sql jobs, ETLs, and functions
- 3+ years of experience with data warehouses, external interfaces, SQL queries, views, indexes, and advanced T-SQL stored procedures and functions.
- 3+ years of experience with monitoring and improving application performance from a database perspective, including modifying or creating tables, indexes, views, queries, and stored procedures
- 3+years’ Experience troubleshooting, researching, and addressing performance issues, corrupted data, and reports, service desk incidents
- 3+years’ Experience with implementing and maintaining Configuration Management of Database Changes (CM)
- 3+years’ Experience with implementing and maintaining Continuous Integration (CI)
- Design, develop, and enhance data models using MS SQL
- Test designs to ensure the system runs smoothly
- Query tune and rewrite stored procures & packages
- Capacity plan and properly identify required hardware, software, database configuration / architecture necessary to support application needs
- Responsible for system performance of the data tier and the reliability of data feeds across the enterprise system
- Read, analyze, and digest what the client wants to accomplish with its data, and design the best possible ETL process around those goals
- Development of ETL processes with SQL Server Integration Services.
- Migration and upgrades of SQL server within the virtualized environment.
- Coding and optimization of SQL server stored procedures, triggers, and functions.
- Configure and tune databases for high throughput.
- Implementation and support of high availability SQL servers with clustering, log shipping, and database mirroring.
- Development of SQL Server Reporting Services and custom-coded reports.
- Database testing to ensure programming changes are functional and meet client requirements.
- Implementation of SQL Server security best practices.
- 3+ years of writing and implementing codes in SQL from scratch.
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with Education and Learning Management Systems
- Experience with SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT)
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BA or BS degree in CS.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology or related field.
- 3+ years of development production support of SQL server databases.
- Extensive expertise with SQL Server 2012 and later.
- Solid experience with optimizing database systems.
- 3+ years of development experience with data integration toolsets and writing and maintaining ETL jobs preferred.
- Experience with database administration skills like backup and recovery, mirroring/high availability, replication, table partitioning, and index tuning.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Financial services experience is a plus.
- Technical Requirements (required and desired):
- Solid experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Solid experience with optimizing database systems.
- Senior-level experience with NO-SQL and ability to create and tune queries.
- Senior-level experience with SQL / TSQL and ability to create and tune queries.
- Solid experience writing SQL code and implementing the same.
- Candidate must have experience leading team of developers.
Benefits of Joining Imperotechne
- HMO Benefits will commence after 6 months of confirmation.
- Loyalty Bonus of 2,000,000 giving to you at the end of year 3
- Pension commences in year 2
- The company will remit your tax for the next two years.
- Tax Payment commence in year 2
- The promotion will be done after six months at 10% subsequently 5%.
- The company supports continuous improvement, therefore will provide Udemy, Pluralsight, and Linkedin Learning Account as well as courses for you to undergo
- Salary Paid on Net without deductions.
- December Bonus Every Year not 100% of the net salary.
- 13 Month Salary will be paid after 5 years
- Gratuity be paid after 25 years of active service
- The 5-year bonus will be determined at the discretion of top management.
- Based on your Performance and KPI delivery we can give a thank you Bonus.
- Salary: N150,000 – 200,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply For Senior SQL & No-SQL Database Developer (Microservice Cloud Native Architecture) Recruitment 2021 at ImperoTechne Limited .
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV, Cover Letter, and Git Hub link of complex projects worked on React JS Enterprise Architecture to: firstname.lastname@example.org by putting the title of the job as the heading of your email.
Important Information / Notice
- Also, note our recruitment process takes the following procedures a) Phone Interview b) Theory Interview online c) Demonstration of Previous Work Done Onlined)Logic Test e) Objective Test f) Code Base of Previous Work Done f) Practical Project Task for a maximum of one week, and a grace period of three extra days.
- Kindly, note the Logic Test, Objective Test, Codebase of Previous Work Done and Project Task to be assigned will be done at our Lekki Office where you will be working Block 58B Plot 1 Omorinre Johnson Street Lekki Phase 1.
- Grading: Please, note you have to pass the phone and theory interview to come to the office and other tasks will be carried the same day at the office provided you pass.
- Transportation: Company will give you a stipend for transportation for honoring the physical interview when you come around.
- The job is an immediate hire once you meet all requirements.
- The 2 individuals we are hiring has to work from the Lekki Office on Mondays to Friday no remote work and resumption on or before 2nd of May 2021.