MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Specialist, ICT Product Category
Location: Golden Plaza, Lagos
Employment Status: Permanent
Department: Enterprise Marketing
Unit: Not Specified
Core Purpose of the Job
- To provide end-to-end management of in-life Enterprise Solutions products and value propositions to meet targets for profitability and revenues
- Developing a good understanding of the customer needs, products and vertical market
- Identifying new IoT opportunities and selling directly to customers
- Managing the relationship with key customers to deliver ongoing growth of connections, revenue, and retention.
- Support creation of platform design build and deployments.
- Evaluate and provide detailed technical feasibility study of IoT platform suppliers/vendors.
- Participate in planning, definition, and high-level design of a solution; explore architectural alternatives, aid team in identifying technologies and making architectural decisions.
- Act as the application(s) functional expert by providing expertise in the business process supported by the application(s)
- Conduct impact analyses of business requirements on the system
- Work with Application Technical Architects in defining software/hardware requirements and in planning and delivering architecture.
- Serve as process expert/coach for the team’s owned standard deliverables – optimize for the supported clients.
- Support methods adoption and act as experts in how to create deliverables most cost effectively.
- Participate in release preparation and planning to determine the necessary architectural improvements according to the architecture roadmap.
- Designing and enforcing architectural standards
- Normal MTNN working conditions
Experience & Training
- 6 – 13 years working experience which includes:
- 5 years of strong experience owning and delivering products
- Minimum of 5-6 years of proven hands-on experience in IoT Platform development and deployment in a CDI/DevOps based environment.
- Background that comprises solid business understanding as well as high level understanding of high-quality product delivery
- Experience in solution selling / outcome-based sales.
- Understanding of IoT or communications technology in an enterprise setting
- Knowledge or know-how of fundamental elements of IoT systems and have the skills needed to design and build E2E system propositions.
- Understanding of IoT system vulnerabilities and how to secure IoT devices, and the networks they use to communicate, against malicious attacks
- Proven experience in developing & deploying large-scale enterprise backend & frontend software systems & web applications
- B.A, B.Ed, B.Sc or other.
Application Closing Date
24th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online