Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited – Our client, a reputable organisation in the telecommunications industry, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Service Management Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
Contract:1 year, 4 months
- Develop detailed plans in support of approved strategies in respect of Service Management
- Drive service based culture in IT and put in place a reliable clear processes and procedures and tools for measuring service delivery and performance.
- Champion and promote service improvements on an ongoing basis to continually improve quality and customer satisfaction with IT services.
- Review service metrics (KPIs) that identify the success of the services being utilized and recommend as well as coordinate implementation of changes to Service Management services to improve metrics.
- Create and maintain a knowledge repository system to support Service Management function, gathering, analysing, storing and sharing knowledge and information using a variety of processes and technologies.
- Drive an aggressive problem management strategy by ensuring improved vendor response times and proactively identify and resolve problems and known errors.
- Manage incident escalation and determine innovative ways to drive dependencies that lie with other units or 3rd party service providers
- Work with other service management managers and IT managers to improve on service availability and customer experience improvements.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- HND or B.Sc in Science related courses
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Enterprise Applications skills
- Business Continuity Management skills
- Cloud and Infrastructure Management
- IT Service Management framework.
N600,000 – N800,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.