Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Security Officer
Job ID: IbesePlantSecurity004
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Job type: Full time
Category: DCP – Operations
- We are looking for a competent Senior Security Officer to undertake the surveillance of our premises and protection of our staff and visitors.
- You will be responsible for detecting any suspicious behavior and preventing vandalism, thefts or other criminal behavior.
- A Senior Security Officer must be well-trained in surveillance and dealing with perpetrators.
- The ideal candidate will inspire respect and authority as well as possess a high level of observation.
- The goal is to help the company in maintaining excellent working conditions by keeping our facilities safe and problem-free.
- Protection of life and properties of the company and daily report of security situation of the factory complex, three housing estates and intelligent gathering concerning the company at large.
- Day to day reporting to Security Manager on security matters
- To ascertain 100% security of the organization personnel and all expatriate working in the Plant.
- Conduct daily patrols of beats to ascertain the security situations from guards.
- Ensuring that all employees and customers go about their daily duties under calm and secured environment.
- Prompt arrest and investigation of all criminals for onward prosecution by police and subsequent judicial disposal
- Attainment of zero crime rate within the Plant.
- Liaison with other security agencies
- Daily briefing of HOD Security on day to day situations of the Plant.
- Ensure effective implementation of QMS, EMS, OHSAS and other management system being implemented in Dangote Cement PLC, Ibese Plant.
- Adherence to 100% inspection and documentation of all incoming and outgoing goods/material within the Plant.
- Restriction of unauthorized persons from gaining access into the Plant
- Work in synergy with other departments in the Plant and neighbouring Dangote SBUs.
- Responding to CCTV calls and resolving issues promptly.
- Rank of full Lt in the Army or equivalent in Police or 20 years’ experience in industrial security at supervisory level + OND
- Computer literate with effective communication skills
- People management skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online