LONTOR is a reliable brand that has been committed to providing high-quality, energy-efficient, convenient lighting and emergency household electrical products for the Nigerian consumer. With good quality and beautiful design, LONTOR today is welcomed by Nigeria market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency
- Keep abreast of new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board
- Oversee national sales, promotions, collections and other activities to achieve sales target.
- Build positive working relationship with existing clients for repeat business.
- Identify and contact potential customers for new business opportunities.
- Coordinate with sales team to plan promotional activities, trade shows and special events.
- Motive and guide sales team to achieve revenue targets.
- Maintain sales management and reporting tools to achieve business objectives.
- Coordinate with management to develop sales plan, budget and schedule.
- Interact with sales team to develop sales plans and strategies.
- Develop creative sales technique and tactics to meet business goals.
- Understand client needs and provide appropriate sales solutions.
- Address client issues and queries in a timely fashion.
- Prepare sales contracts, proposals and reports for management and customers.
- Develop sales presentations for board of directors and customers.
- Participate in sales conferences, industry meetings, and social networks to represent company’s brand.
- Hire, train and guide new candidates in their job responsibilities.
- B.Sc Degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a sales manager
- Experience in managing a high performance sales team
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication and team management skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the email.