Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Reservoir Development Geologist
Business: Oil & Gas
Function/Domain: Petroleum Production Engineering
Slot: 2 Openings
- Senior technical member of sub-surface team responsible for building and updating reservoir static models, well planning, field development activities, planning & monitoring operational activities across shallow marine assets offshore Nigeria.
- Provide high quality geological evaluations, reservoir and well correlations to the Development Team. Provide Input to geological projects and studies and integrate study results in to field development models.
- FDP Implementation/ Field development (well pick, well planning, well planning, well proposals, post implementation review).
- Construct/maintain dynamic simulation models as required to support FDP implementation, preparing the reservoir depletion strategy and identifying new opportunities to bridge recovery factor (RF) gap to top quartile.
- Mentoring & coaching junior engineer/graduates.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies :
- MSC / PHD level or equivalent in Geoscience / Geology.
- Minimum 10-15 years’ cognate experience in oil/gas industry with 7-10 years’ solid experience in static modelling and development/reservoir geology in clastic environment.
Application Closing Date
17th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online