We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with head office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team. If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria then apply if the position suits your skills and abilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Officer, Health Systems Strengthening & State Coordination
Job Code: CQIM – 02
- The incumbent will strengthen integration of the HIV program into other health programs within the health system in line with donor requirements.
- The job holder will provide technical support on all key health systems issues including governance, health financing, service delivery, health sector coordination and inputs to sector wide working groups.
- S/he will provide strategic policy and technical inputs to the Ministry of Health in the development and implementation of the State Strategic Health Plans.
- S/he will liaise and collaborate with state colleagues, technical units in the Ministry of Health (MoH), Women Affairs and other related MDAs and donors/ partners on all matters relating to the collection, compilation and dissemination of evidence, information and data on health issues and challenges, interventions and systems performance.
- S/he will coordinate assessments, site strengthening, follow-up and supervision, including developing supportive supervision guidelines.
- S/he will identify clinical training needs and assist in the design and implementation of measures to address those needs.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Degree in Medicine, Public Health, Health Services Management or related field.
- At least 6 years’ relevant experience managing and implementing health systems strengthening programs.
- Demonstrated in-depth understanding of the Nigerian healthcare system, particularly the public health system.
- Demonstrated previous experience working in PEPFAR funded HIV/ AIDS program.
- Ability to liaise with senior MOH officials and dignitaries, executives of NGOs, FBOs, CBOs, the for-profit business community, and senior members of the donor community.
- Skills in strengthening service delivery programs, training, performance and quality improvement and monitoring and evaluation.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their Current CV and Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating position and location in Microsoft Word format by email to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION, AND APPLICANT FULL NAME; e.g. “COM01 Abuja, JOHN BULL”.
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as an application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Residents of the Location(s) stated and its environs are encouraged to apply and will be given priority.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process.
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.