First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Network Project Supervisor (SNPS)
Job Identification Number: 416
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Oversee and review for adoption of Branch Structure Cabling layout/design to conform standard and expectation.
- Gather branch users’ general IT pain points escalate and to ensure resolution
- Responsible for location pre-installation site survey to ensure readiness for LAN cabling project considering aesthetics, environmental factor etc.
- Oversee the entire network refresh project (Intelligent Structured Cabling, communication mast cabling re-arrangement/cleanup and Cisco Active devices implementation for branch location to conform standard
- Oversee the cabling implementation lifecycle to ensure pathway creation, cable pulling, termination, labelling, quality assurance, testing and commissioning.
- Configuration of CISCO active devices (routers & switches) to standard and ensure elimination of all exceptions.
- Ensure the network refresh project – LAN Cabling & Active devices implementation meets FBN cabling standard as well as global best practice.
- Work with IT Network team to ensure project post implementation positive feedback, acceptance and certification by branch users and General Services Team.
- Review for adoption the project technical document as submitted by the contractor.
- Interaction with branch management, IT and Area General Services Managers to align dependencies and expectations of the cabling project.
- Planning changes at the branch in line with approved Change management process.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Head, IT Networks, Head, IT Infrastructure and CIO.
Application Closing Date
19th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online