Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is among the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
Our Member Company, one of the companies under Contec Global group. An Innovative Technology company licensed by CBN as a Mobile Money Service provider promoting FINTECH services.
We aim to create a digital link between consumers, businesses, and governments to build an eco-system that enjoys fast, secure, and easy payment transactions. We are here to positively contribute and challenge the existing payment system in the country, to promote mobile money services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager – Operations
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Operations Manager is responsible for the smooth running of daily business operations in the Fintech or E – Payment sector. Must have sound knowledge of international remittances business, tracking business results, performing cost-benefit analyses, and monitoring production KPIs.
- Ensure all systems operate smoothly and align with our quality standards
- Maximize the efficiency of all business procedures
- Establish production KPIs and conduct quality assessments
- Monitor daily operations and address potential issues when they arise
- Build processes that meet our business objectives and ensure compliance
- Monitor financial data and recommend solutions that will improve profitability
- Take into account the needs of external and internal stakeholders and incorporate them into new strategic plans.
- Minimum B.SC/HND from a recognized institution
- Must have relevant experience in International Remittance Business.
- Must have a minimum of 6years experience as an Operations Lead in a Fintech or Top financial Services Firm.
- Previous experience as a Business Operations Manager in a Mobile Money Platform or Financial Services Firm.
- Good knowledge of operations management in a Financial Institution.
- Experience with forecasting models
- Experience with databases and project management software
- The ability to interpret financial data and allocate budgets
- Exceptional communication skills.
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online