We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with head office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team. If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria then apply if the position suits your skills and abilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager (Management Support Services)
Job Code: MSS ABJ 008
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The incumbent will be responsible for creating and maintaining a conducive and enabling environment for the smooth execution of the organization’s mandates through the strategic provision of the required
- Administrative, Human Resource and IT support services.
- He/she has responsibility for effective management and leadership of key aspects of department operations including human resources management; staff supervision; professional development; strategic planning; procedure development, implementation, interpretation, communication and oversight of Administrative, HR, IT, Management issues and Admin. logistics.
- The position will provide operational requirements and other necessary support for program and project implementation including strategic management of human capital and optimal deployment & leverage of information and communication technology services towards the realization of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- This position will provide leadership in the development, implementation, refinement, and coordination of enterprise-wide human resources processes and systems to ensure program effectiveness and services delivery.
- This is a collaborative role that will work cross-functionally with Human Resources, Administration, Finance will be an added advantage. ICT, and program support to understand issues and then translate them to create real solutions that address current needs and future vision.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Four-year Degree or a minimum of 6 years leadership experience in Business Administration, and/or Human Resources management; (MBA preferred)
- Demonstrated experience and success managing and leading technical and administrative teams in the implementation of large, multi-country, development and health programs in developing country settings
- Must have in-depth knowledge of USG rules and regulations as they pertain to technical, financial and administrative project functions.
- Minimum of 6 years experience in a non-profit organization.
- Demonstrated success in managing an Information Technology operation and system in a reputable organization.
- Three to five years of program management/development in social work, public health, community development, or equivalent experience will be an added advantage.
- Excellent planning and organization, project management and time management skills
- Superior verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of non-profit accounting standards and employment law.
- Demonstrated leadership in establishing and maintaining constructive communications and healthy
- working relationships.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to multi-task.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proven strategic planner and team leader with strong technical knowledge, conceptual and analytical ability.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their Current CV and Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating position and location in Microsoft Word format by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION, AND APPLICANT FULL NAME; e.g. “COM01 Abuja, JOHN BULL”.
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as an application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Residents of the Location(s) stated and its environs are encouraged to apply and will be given priority.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process.
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.