MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager, Head Human Resources
Job Identification Number: 1244
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full Time
Job Category: MTN Level 3H
Reports To: CEO MoMo PSB
Division: MoMo Payment Service Bank
- Monitor and align the direction, strategy and results of the HR Vertical, collectively and as individual work areas in the business, ensuring that the Group guidelines are duly complied with
- Ensure implementation, compliance & adherence to the EVP Framework, policies, guidelines & processes defined by Group HR team and MTN Group HR team as applicable
- Lead and manage implementation of Global Wellness programs initiatives and drive development of MoMo Payment Service Bank wellness initiatives
- Ensure compliance and drive the global D&I agenda set by Group HR team and MTN Group
- Implement and oversee execution of policies, procedures and guidelines set forth by group HR team and ensure the team complies with the same
- Cascade the Group Fintech budget, analytics and reporting framework in the function, in collaboration with the MoMo Payment Service Bank CEO
- Provide input to the Organization Design Blueprints to align with business objectives, customers, products & services
- Implement, localize and manage the MoMo Payment Service Bank organization structures
- Implement HR policies throughout the MoMo Payment Service Bank, ensuring that all functions comply with the set policies
- Oversee the recruitment and onboarding process in the MoMo Payment Service Bank, ensuring that key objectives set for recruitment are complied with at all times
- Monitor execution of the performance management process within the MoMo Payment Service Bank and ensure managers are empowered to conduct a fair and objective appraisal for their employees
- Oversee implementation and management of employee Compensation, Rewards & Recognition processes for the MoMo Payment Service Bank
- Have oversight on end-to-end of employee and HR Service administration, all the while ensuring that local employment laws and labor guidelines, are duly complied with
- Lead the training needs assessment and infusion of training programs in the MoMo Payment Service Bank, also ensuring that curriculum is regularly reviewed and supports MoMo Payment Service Bank’s growth strategy
- Ensure implementation of health and safety policy, procedures and risk assessments, statutory compliance requirements ensuring action is taken to mitigate risks and all corrective and preventative action of issues arising
- Promote the use of HR tools and systems, in order to drive business-critical decisions through data
- Function as a strategic business advisor to the CEO; manage, prioritize, align and enable implementation of strategic projects for the MoMo Payment Service Bank
- Participate in communities of practices and conferences to facilitate knowledge sharing and positioning of MoMo Payment Service Bank’s employer of choice brand towards the external marketplace
- Regularly report to CEO on key HR metrics, and highlight red flags as and when required.
- A First Degree in a Behavioral Science field, good knowledge of HR processes
- A Master’s degree, MBA preferably
- Fluent in English and language of country preferable.
- 9 – 17 years of HR generalist experience in a multinational business environment/world class organization
- Manager track record of 3 years or more; with at least 3 years in relevant sector/ industry
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies advantageous
- 3 years Broad HR specialist experience (learning, performance, recruitment, Reward & OD)
- Experience in Fintech, banking or financial services is preferred.
Application Closing Date
11:59 PM: 24th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online