Contec Global Group – Our member company in the Fintech sector, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Leader – Marketing
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop the vision and marketing strategy of the Mobile Money company in Nigeria.
- Build the brand, develop the positioning against competitor landscape and achieve the desired brand differentiation
- Own and effectively execute long-term marketing plan and short-term tactical activities to achieve business outcomes in Client acquisition/lead generation, Client retention/engagement
- Collaborate with various teams to effectively implement marketing plans to contribute to the overall success of business/product/partnership priorities and objectives
- Partner closely with the Business team to maximize the effectiveness of lead generation and nurturing to ensure the continuous growth of customers
- Support the Product Team in communicating the value propositions to the company’s channels and customers
- Develop marketing collaterals and toolkits for channel partner and customer Communications
- Work with the PR team to generate superior content, oversee the media outreach effort, and secure coverage in international and national media
- Attract, manage and mentor an effective marketing team that leads the growth of the company through best practices
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Marketing or any Management Sciences course.
- 5+ years marketing experience and at least 5 years within a fintech or mobile money company.
- Proven track record in a fast-growth company, preferably in a B2B environment
- Strong leadership skills- ability to lead in a constantly evolving environment
- Hands-on experience in Mobile Money Products and Services
- Ability to work under pressure and tight timelines
- Experienced in the operating marketing budget and track record of positive ROI
- Experienced in organizing or co-organizing industry summits and conferences with partners including government, institutional bodies and industry thought leaders, etc.
- Experience in designing and coordinating marketing campaigns across digital and modern Channels
- Proficient and experienced in dealing with partners to drive SEM, SEO, Content and Direct Marketing, Partnerships, Display, etc.
- Outstanding oral and written communications and presentation skills
- General Managers, Directors and above and those that are from Fintech, Banks, Technology start-ups are advised to apply.
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online