Contec Global Group – Our member company in the Fintech sector, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Leader – Corporate Strategy & Growth
Employment Type: Full-time
- Investigates value propositions associated with the product or corporate acquisitions, introducing new products to markets, and expanding into new markets.
- Defines objectives to gain market share and maximize profitability, and executes plans to make those objectives achievable. He is required to take advantage of the company’s core competencies and to recognize when strategies under consideration do not align with those competencies and therefore represent undue risk.
- Partner with leaders across the organization to ensure the success of its objectives.
- Works with leaders on project management and operations to ensure strategic business plans are successfully executed in the workplace.
- Analyses business metrics collected at the financial and project levels to verify objectives are progressing as planned, and to direct additional actions to be taken when problems or risks are identified.
- Partners with the chief financial officer and members of the executive team to evaluate the current financial performance of the company and identify specific areas in need of improvement. business growth.
- Prepares and presents future project proposals to the executive team, highlighting how new business opportunities are expected to promote sustainable
- The person will be responsible for Corporate Partnerships, Merchant Acquisition from Corporate and Merchant deals in Nigeria and Globally
- Develop and structure hybrid/new products and services for more revenue generation.
- Oversee all research and market intelligence for new markets, business opportunities and threats.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management, Management or Management Sciences.
- Master’s in Business Administration would be preferred additional qualification
- Comprehensive knowledge of Central Bank of Nigeria rules and regulations
- Comprehensive knowledge of payment ecosystem
- 5 years experience working on strategic leadership with proven experience leading successful teams
- Prior experience in start-ups / early stage / fast-paced growth environments is a must
- Domain experience in fintech or payments would be a very strong plus
- General Managers, Directors and above that are from Fintech, Banks, Technology start-ups are advised to apply.
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online