Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited – Our client, one of Nigeria’s biggest Telecommunications Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior IT Solution Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- One of Nigeria’s biggest telecommunications company is looking to fill the role of a Senior IT solution manager who will be responsible for Nigeria’s IT market development.
- Nigeria IT Market insight and IT market expansion strategy development; (IT include Storage, HCI, Server, Cloud Computing.
- Nigeria IT business development, IT workshop, IT director/CIO/CTO level customer relationship maintenance, ensure the customer’s trust in the organisation’s technologies.
- Manage and archive key milestones in IT projects, responding to the opportunity cooking, tenders and writing proposals, identify project risks, resolve project issues, and win the competition.
- Nigeria IT ecological development, cooperate with channel partners to develop IT market, enable channel partners’ pre-sales skills.
Academic Requirements, Technical Knowledge & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT technology, Business Management, Marketing or related qualification will be an advantage.
- At least 6 years pre-sales experiences, familiar with Nigeria IT market and main industry such as FSI, public sector, Oil & Gas and so on;
- High-end Pre-sales with deep IT skills, such as Storage, HCI, Server, Cloud Computing;
- Storage, HCI, Server, Cloud Computing sales experience and excellent sales performance;
- More than 1 year experience in team management is preferred;
- Familiar with DellEMC, VMware, Microsoft, IBM, Oracle technologies and sales experience is preferred;
- Microsoft, DellEMC, HPE, NetApp, IBM and Hitachi company work experiences is preferred.
- Effective communications skills.
- Persuasive and Presentation skills.
- Developed problem solving abilities
N450,000 – N600,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
17th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.