The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is currently embarking on the construction of 40” X 614km Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline and Stations (AKK). The AKK Pipeline is a section of the Trans-Nigerian Gas Pipeline Network. The Segment 2 scope covering a distance of about 318.66 km of the Trans Nigeria Gas Pipeline and stations was awarded to Brentex CPP Limited for the Engineering, Procurement and Construction of Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano (AKK) Gas Pipeline and Stations Project.
As an equal opportunity employer, Brentex CPP Limited welcomes applications for the position below to serve on the Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano (AKK) Gas Pipeline Project (Segment 2) Operation:
Job Title: Senior Heavy Duty Mechanic for Semi Automatic Welding Equipment
Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Kaduna
- Carry out full maintenance of trucks, cranes, bulldozers and other heavy equipment for proper performance
- Diagnosing faults using computerized testing equipment
- Perform major repair work when necessary.
Required Certification & Course of Study
- Higher National Diploma / B.Tech / B.Eng. in Engineering or Physical Sciences
- National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB)
- City & Guild Level 3
- Years of experience: 8 years.
- Operational knowledge of Semi-Automatic Welding Equipment, Heavy Duty Crane, and Rig Mechanism (HDD)
- Proven work experience in similar job
- Extensive knowledge of diesel engines and construction equipment
- Ability to work after-hours required
- Good communication skills.
Application Closing Date
1st January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail