Qatar Airways is proud to be one of the youngest global airlines to serve all six continents, and thanks to our customers’ response to our offerings, we are also the world’s fastest-growing airline. We connect more than 160 destinations on the map every day, with a fleet of the latest-generation aircraft, and an unrivalled level of service from our home and hub, the Five-star airport, Hamad International Airport in Doha, the State of Qatar.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Group Sales Agent
Job Id: 169488
Category: Corporate & Commercial
- Qatar Airways (QR) have embarked on an exciting transformation journey to change how we interact with our customers. As part of this journey, we are now recruiting for the role of Senior Group Sales Agent based in Lagos
- In this role, you assist station with handling and negotiating QR groups and seats allocation in respect of company processes and sales strategy.
- You will generate groups’ revenue through sales actions and assist customers for all issues related to groups, allocation and negotiated space reservations. You will develop and increase sales contracts and prospects.
- You will participate in the achievement of revenue budget and maintain QR quality services.
- Contribute to realization of Station Budget by increasing materialization and optimizing group sales.
- Report on other airlines practice (sales conditions) to management and recommend changes or action with proper justification.
- Listen to customer requirements; identify group segment and present appropriate solution to make revenue. Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers.
- Meeting and exceeding targets.
- Handle complete group process from the group quote to the creation and assist SEs follow up of the group requests with agents and HQ, and the monitoring of group figures.
- Follow up from the group creation to the contract sending and follow up of the materialization with penalties collection if any. Will also implement monitoring tools and follow monthly figures.
- Allocation process will also be handled in totally by this department. Allocation process consist in analyzing negotiated request and the number of seats requested per flight with Sales Manager, launching negotiated request through Q-allotment, action anticipated seats release as per SSE request and monitor seats materialization rate.
- Deliver high quality services and quality group revenue in respect with company strategies and guidelines.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department
- High School Qualification with minimum of 2 years of job-related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with minimum 1 years of job-related experience
- Fares and ticketing exposure.
- Amadeus Awareness.
- Well versed with MS Office.
- Good English communication skills – spoken and written.
Be part of an extraordinary story:
- Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make.
- You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience.
- You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
- Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
- Together, everything is possible
Application Closing Date
12th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online