JMG Limited is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, and industrial equipment. With over 10 years of experience in Africa and strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands (Caterpillar Inc, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Legrand, Ge Lighting, Kaeser Compressors, Thyssenkrupp), JMG combines global technologies and regional expertise to fulfill the development needs of the African market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Gas Power Plant Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Complete field responsibility of all gas plants/compressors/Synchronization panels that includes the following activities: Routine, Emergency, troubleshooting of gas power plants, full field site management.
- This activity involves client coordination at site, cooperation and coordination with operation department, logistics, store, procurement, production, administration and finance department at JMG.
- Act as a representative of the organization in front of the client.
- Ensure that all IMS and HSE are respected and implemented at site and field teams
- Develop schedule of work at gas plants and compressors.
- Conduct team planning, site dimensioning, resource allocation, site inspection and observed non-conformities
- Conduct periodic field inspections and audits of all critical tasks, to monitor and to control quality of work of field team.
- Ensure all Job Completion Format “JCF” are checked validated and submitted promptly to stores and procurement to insure invoicing.
- Ensure customer Satisfaction by solving customers’ complaints and ensure quality service and response.
- Manage and supervise all tasks assigned to the respective teams and operators
- Report promptly findings to technical team at operation department
- Prepare needed reports as requested by client and JMG
- Ensure proper coordination with store, procurement, production, and administration
- Take up IMS responsibilities such as reporting unsafe act, condition, or procedure in the workplace, participating in fire or emergency drill at work, participating in incident reporting and investigation when necessary and adherence to Company policies.
- B.Eng. Electrical, Mechanical, Electro-Mechanical, or equivalent.
- Must be COREN Certified.
- ME, Master in Operations Management, or equivalent is a plus.
- 5 – 10 years of experience in operation of gas power plants in a leading industrial company with a strong experience gas generators and compressors.
- Proactive Management while assessing priorities.
- Customer Centricity.
- Problem Solving
- Coordination, Planning and Organization
- Effective Communication (Client, Subordinate, Piers, Superior)
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.