Big Field Digital Limited – A digital Agency you can trust when result matters. We create MVPs, visuals and web solutions that put our clients’ products in the hands of targeted customers. We do this through cutting-edge technologies and digital marketing strategies and tactics.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Frontend React JS Developer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- We are looking to hire a highly motivated Senior Front-End React JS Developer with proven professional experience in React-based Front-End Applications.
- Candidates must have at least 3 years of hands-on experience in translating/converting wireframes and UI mockups into amazing React Web Apps with top User Experience (UX).
- You must also have an understanding of the Agile methodology.
- You will ensure that user-interface components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products are important.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Regularly communicate with the team members in the company and at the clients’ side, participate in stand-up meetings, design sessions, and brainstorming
- Provide estimation and reporting of assigned tasks
- Minimum of 3 years commercial programming experience in software development
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Advanced experience in debugging, testing, optimisation.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux-toolkit or Redux)
- Experience in React component frameworks e.g AntDesign/Material UI
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and GraphQL
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to translate/convert Functional Document Specifications (FSDs) and UI Mockups into functional React-based Web Apps
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- Familiarity with Typescript.
- Comfortable working environment
- Friendly team and management
- Competitive salary
- Regular performance-based compensation review
- Flexible working hours
- 100% paid leave
- Corporate and team building events.
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters and link to their portfolios to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- If you are not a resident of Ibadan, you should be willing to relocate to Ibadan. Must be 100% committed and ready to work full time. We are not looking for a freelancer.
- Only qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, as we will not consider beginners or inexperienced Flutter Developers. We also respectfully ask that recruitment agencies SHOULD NOT contact us about this role. No exceptions.