Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
At Microsoft our mission and values are to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Finance Manager, New Business MEA Multi Country
Job Number: 1266454
Employment Type: Full-Time
Role type: Individual Contributor
Travel: 0-25 %
- The MEA Multi Country Finance Hub covers 4 subsidiaries and 68 countries to deliver best in class finance insight and partnership. Microsoft is present in the region for many years and has been a key enabler of the market IT growth through solid partnership with Governments, Enterprise, small and medium as well as IT partners and consumer partners of the region. Microsoft Finance team has the responsibility to partner with sales and marketing teams.
- Microsoft Finance is a truly global finance team and you will be part of the WW community of Subsidiary Controllers that make each other great and build on each other.
- The New Business Finance Manager is the Finance partner to STU team and other strategic project leads
- The successful candidate will develop deep analytical skills aimed at identifying new business opportunity on the cloud space.
- They will also develop deep subject matter expertise in the compete space and in the industry analytics to assess and prioritize market opportunities, customer trends, and threats incl. propensity model.
- Drive Cloud New Business growth across all segments: Field Revenue Accountability (FRA), Total Azure Commitment (TAC) and Customer Adds, from an overall Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) perspective. Do this by:
- Identifying white space opportunities
- Building product and segment deep analytics and actionable insights with a solution lens
- Developing and coordinating actions, investments and initiatives until the opportunities have landed and services are consumed
- Removing blockers as they pertain to the new growth initiatives being pursued
- Provide Compete and leverage Industry analytics to assess and prioritize market opportunities and threats
- Support STU Leads directly around financial ROB for STU/Investments requests / Customer engagements / Overall STU ROI / Compliance
- Provide area / country-level insights in customer trends, workloads, solutions. engage relevant stakeholders to drive action.
- Participate in Area / WW NB communities, contribute to projects, share and learn from WW best practices.
Key Indicators of Success:
- Data analysis and insights that enable New Business growth across the three clouds (in partnership with Enterprise, CSA, and AHQ EG Controllers)
- Compete and Industry analytics
- Area / Country customer and market trend assessments, translated into specific opportunities and actions
- Solid Area / Country / Industry growth plans.
- B.A / B.Sc or MBA Degree in Finance, Economics, CPA/CA preferred
- 5 years of active experience in similar role
- 10 to 15 years of experience in finance / finance leadership positions
- Experience in Multinationals with multi-product/multi-segment finance roles is recommended
- Fluent in English.
Culture & Behavior:
- You have a growth mindset, act as an entrepreneur that drives business impact, and continuously learn and innovate.
- You have a capability to actively contribute and build strong collaboration within diverse and virtual teams.
- You are action oriented and able to build and deliver strong results through others beyond the team as well.
- You drive digital transformation in the finance function towards data driven (Machine Learning) forward-looking insights. You also engage directly with customers and business partners.
- You simplify and inspire through storytelling and excellent communication skills.
- Microsoft values and ethical behavior are a corner stone in our culture.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.