PPC Limited – We turn ideas into solutions and help businesses to create and implement exceptional user experiences. We are a specialized systems integrator.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Engineer – Technical Services
Locations: Warri – Delta, Port Harcourt – Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- To provide solutions to ICT related problems and drive teamwork by guiding his/her subordinates to achieve Organisational goals.
- He/She will also provide effective support in the acquisition of new contracts/referrals.
- Achieve a detailed understanding of new Contract/PO documents (Philosophy, drawings, specifications and Scope)
- Carry out an implementation site survey, write survey report pointing out any deviation from contractual philosophy and scope for possible variation
- Work out the contract implementation job schedule using approved /recommended software
- Participate with his team in the in-house Contract/PO pre-implementation briefing
- Ensure all resources (materials, tools, personnel, fund and certifications) required for full contract/PO implementation are available
- Mobilization to the site for full implementation of the contract/PO
- Implement contract/PO as per scope to achieve the desired goal
- Provide progress reports as may be required
- Provide JCC for completed Milestones if required and submit through the PM
- Carry out Pre-commission Test of completed jobs as may be required
- Produce as-built documentation and commission the completed contract/PO
- De-mobilize and handover the completed jobs to the client
- Attend to duties as may be assigned
- Make effort to get new jobs and provide effective support to Business Proposal Management during Tendering
- Provide effective support to Business Development in their efforts to get new jobs
Education / Experience:
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor of Engineering Degree
- 10 – 15 years of work experience.
Required Professional Qualification:
- MNSE / MNIEEE.
Required Technical Competence:
- Must be able to work on the following Systems – CCTV, FOC, Mobile Radios, SOC, LAN & WAN, MW Radio, VSAT, PABX, Low Voltage Power Supply unit.
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.