Maventeq Systems Limited – Our client, a multinational Oil and Gas company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Electrical Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Retrieve, review and update the technical descriptions for all electrical materials/equipment installed and in operational spares stock at COMPANY facilities
- Embark upon Site Visit to warehouses in order to carry out a detailed inspection (QA/QC) of electrical stock materials in order to ascertain their conditions.
- Update and populate all necessary templates required to load the updated technical description
data into the COMPANY’s CMIMS (SAP database)
- Identify all requirements for material/equipment certification (ATEX, equipment, Mill test, Calibration, pressure test certificates, lifting certificates etc.) for all installed electrical materials/equipment and operational spare parts.
- Review material inventory in SAP and Identify and remove obsolete materials from FLOCs and replace them with current materials.
- Review on site and identify materials that are not found in SAP (missing BOM) and create them in line with COMPANY’s procedure for adding materials to SAP.
- Equipment Selection, Sizing, Evaluation, and Integration of newly installed ones to existing facilities,
- QA/QC inspection of incoming/delivered materials and outgoing materials and tools to be loaded to offshore sites
- Generate Equipment Specification, Data Sheets for Electrical Equipment such as Transformers, Electric Motors, and Switchgears.
- Perform Cable Sizing and Voltage Drop Calculations for newly introduced equipment
- Involved in COMPANY’s Drawings Review for Evaluation, Correction and Follow up.
- Determine Fault Level Current and Short Circuit Analysis for Switchgears, Transformers Electric Motors.
- Perform Assessment, Hazard Area Classification (HAC) of newly installed equipment and integrate them to existing HAC drawings.
- Ensure compliance with internal and external HSE Regulations and Specifications
- B.Eng. in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or related
- Preferably a NSE/COREN Registered Engineer
- Minimum of 10 years in similar role
- 7+ years experience in Electrical engineering design (onshore & offshore) within the Oil and Gas EPC (or related) environment.
- Must be familiar with relevant codes, standards, oil and gas industry design specifications and practices e.g. API, BS, ISO, ASME, ANSI, IEC, ISA, IEEE, etc.
- Must have a thorough working knowledge of the latest design engineering, analytical techniques and software programs
- Proficient in the use of CMIMS (SAP/UNISUP).
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to lead and Motivate a team
- Capable with the following software: WORD, ETAP, EXCEL, SKM, DIAL LUX, MS PROJECT
- Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training (BOSIET) including (CA-EBS) training.
Application Closing Date
23rd April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates who meets the job requirements will be contacted.